Kids TV is an after school program for elementary and middle school age children between grades 4th-8th (kids in Grades levels under 4th must gain special approval from the Program Director). During the course, students develop and create a class project, which could be a Movie, Music Video, or TV SHOW. The children undergo hands on training with (a) camera basics, (b) advanced camera techniques, (c) lighting, and (d) sound recording. The students also learn basics about the production process, safety procedures, as well as crew positions.
- Play media
- Pause media
- Play next media
- Play previous media
- Destroy media
- Set volume (0.5)
- load media 'mix1'
- load media 'mix2'
- load media 'local_playlist1'
- load media 3
- load media 5
- load media 'mix1/local1'
- load media 'youtube_playlist5/youtube_video_query1'
- load media 'mix2/youtube_single1'
- load media 'vimeo_playlist2/vimeo_user1'
- load media 'vimeo_playlist5/vimeo_album3'
- Get description from media 0
- Get description from media 3
- Get description from media 'mix1/vimeo_single3'
- Get description from media 'mix1/youtube_single2'
- Get description from media 'mix1/local2'